Rough Sea with a Dutch Yacht, Ludolf Bakhuysen, 1694
Originally from Emden in Germany, Ludolf Bakhuysen specialized in marine painting in Amsterdam. In this seascape he depicted various types of ships sailing on choppy water and under a dramatic cloudy sky. At the right is a yacht with a grand showing of the flag. Bakhuysen placed his signature on the fluttering flag. In the left foreground is a fisherman pulling his nets into a little boat. In the background is a warship lying at anchor that has just fired a salute.
- No match, repeat 300cm (118.1")
- All Rijksmuseum wallpapers have been digitally enhanced for NLXL to ensure maximum image quality.
- Murals can be printed at unlimited custom sizes upon request at € 50,00 per m2 ($6.00 per sq.ft.) Contact us for more information.
- heavy duty 160grs wallpaper with paper top layer and non woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84.10 EU B.s1, do