Interior of the Sint-Odulphuskerk in Assendelft, Pieter Jansz. Saenredam, 1649
Bright, clear light fills this church, in which – as it happens – a sermon is being preached from the pulpit. Saenredam created a sense of space with his consistent use of perspective, in which all the orthogonal lines converge at the same point. This church was special to the painter: not only was he born in Assendelft, but the gravestone of his father, Jan Saenredam, bearing an inscription, can be seen in the right foreground.
- Repeat 300cm (118.1"), Match 300cm (118.1")
- All Rijksmuseum wallpapers have been digitally enhanced for NLXL to ensure maximum image quality.
- Murals can be printed at unlimited custom sizes upon request at € 50,00 per m2 ($6.00 per sq.ft.) Contact us for more information.
- heavy duty 160grs wallpaper with paper top layer and non woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84.10 EU B.s1, do