Archives Wallpaper by Studio Job has won the Editor’s award at ICFF New York. and the prestigious ELLE Decoration International Design Award during Milan Design week 2015.
The Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum has added Scrapwood, Archives and Remixed Wallpaper to their permanent collection. Archives was on display in the Museum of Architecture and Design in New York, was featured in all 6 windows of Saks 5th Avenue for the Alexander McQueen fashion collection introduction, as well as the Paul Smith store windows on 5th Avenue.
- Size: 48,7x900cm (4,38m2) 19.2"x354.3" (47.2SqFt)
- NO REPEAT, NO MATCH!
- heavy duty 160grs wallpaper with paper top layer and non woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84.10 EU B.s1, do